I was nominated for the Liebster Award by dailyflabbergast and it is most appreciated. I definitely have been doing reading on what the Liebster Award is all about and it’s about recognition and appreciation of newer bloggers. It allows followers to get to know the blogger better.
Questions I have to answer:
- What would you like me to know about you?
A: My name is Matt, I am 25 years old, married and have two beautiful daughters. I love football and basketball. I grew up not having much and I am destined to change that for my children. My family is what motivates me to push harder each and every day. I am my children’s role model and when I think of that, I can’t let them down.
- How long have you been blogging for?
A: I created this blog in October 2016; however, I wasn’t really invested in it until October 2017. In January, I made upgrades and changed the direction of my blog because I hope one day it will lead me to a business I would love to create.
- What have you learned today?
A: Well, for starters I learned what the Liebster Award was. I also learned that if I am to be successful in my dream, I must fully invest in it and push my boundaries. I need to study the craft and perfect it.
- What do you enjoy about blogging so far?
A: I enjoy being able to connect with people who have similar passions as I do. I enjoy being able to express myself and have people enjoy it.
- How do you like to spend your free time?
A: I’m not sure if I truly have free time. I go to work, I work hard, come home and try to help out my wife take care of our children and our home. I go to online school so that takes a lot of my time and I also thoroughly enjoy blogging and want to invest more time in it. When I’m not doing any of this I’ll go to the gym or I’ll watch football or basketball.
- What are you really good at?
A: I’d like to think that I am a really good husband and father, which means the most to me. I’ve been told I’m a good writer. I’m really good at working. I know that sounds weird, but it’s true. Ever since I was 16, I found a purpose in working because it gave me something to work toward. I always work on being the best at my craft because hard work beats talent any day of the week.
I’m not sure if any of you were nominated, but I wanted to nominate you guys because I enjoy your blogs.
Questions for you:
- What was the purpose behind you beginning to blog?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be and what would you name it?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Other than blogging, what is your favorite hobby?
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of questions for your nominees to answer.